Monday, March 29, 2010

For you.

Tears stream down my face as I read your words. You amaze me, surprise me with how well you know me. I never thought any one person would 'get' me. All smiles are for you, all snickers are for you, oh and HUNK bars. :0)

I love your stories. Never stop sharing, good or traumatizing, it helps me know you. Helps me understand the complexity of your head. Helps me reach across and hold you in my arms. Helps me believe-in you, in us, in we.

Jack asked me to share why I was crying and laughing while reading your blog. So I did. I encouraged him to share such powerful words with his future love, he smiled. You always make us smile. A smile shares a million thoughts. Thank you for creating a million beautiful thoughts as we smile-at you.

Always, yours.

No comments: